Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reflection

From this whole project I think that most of what I done was not the best I could've done if i worked harder at, yet it wasn't the worst I've done. I did get a lot out of this project though, I had a bunch of opportunities to test out what I know on how to write different kind of genres. I also had the chance to see how well I would be able to manage editing my own posts.

A small improvement that I think I still need to show is that I can write a proper genre that makes sense. As in being able to make a genre that shows automatically what type of genre it is. I think one of my better genres that I've made is the news article. It isn't all that great but I think it's the one that is better formatted then most of them. I think I did a good job in keeping the information short to not put all of it in one post.

My worst that I think didn't really do all too well in the blog was the obituary for the bell. When I first posted it I thought that the point was really clear that I was writing that the bell had "died". Maybe it wasn't clear because I writing about a bell that died. Bells don't die! When I wrote I knew that it was kinda dumb and it repeated almost a lot of the information that I already wrote.

Most of my other posts were OK but they did repeat information over again. My skit I think was one of the less informed posts. It had mostly only one new pick of information there

I think that my project deserves something around a three between a four. For myself I don't think I did an excellent job but a good one.

No comments: